Quality is what meeting the expectations, requirements, and needs of the customers to keep them free from defects and lacks. There are pre-defined quality standards which help to satisfy the customer requirements In achieving quality standards, two significant features has to be focused they are:
Quality Assurance (Strategy of Prevention): Quality Assurance ensures that the approaches, methods techniques and processes are designed for the projects to be implemented correctly.
Quality Control (Strategy of Detection): Quality Control focuses on identifying defects and ensures that the approaches, techniques, methods and processes designed in the project were followed correctly.
Key Differences between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Below listed are the major differences between quality assurance and quality control:
- An activity taking place in the quality of the process and ensures the developed solution up to the mark is Quality Assurance.
The set of procedures which guarantees the stability and condition of the developed product is Quality Control.
- Quality Assurance is just a contrast of the Quality Control, as quality assurance is done at the time of product development and quality control takes place in the final product developmental stage.
- Quality Assurance ensures to meet process, whereas Quality control focuses on final output
- Quality Assurance safe-guards the product from defects while Quality Control detects and minimizes the defects in final product.
- Quality Control is a subset of Quality Assurance.
- Quality Control is a corrective action & Assurance is a preventive action
Every organization strives to gain maximum customer satisfaction. Nowadays people are becoming quality sensitive and that is the reason as they are not getting compromised with the products which are inferior in terms of quality. Quality Assurance and Quality Control are the two significant tools which help business owners to provide quality products to their users.
Get to know more about Quality management solutions, reach us @ www.auraqualitymanagement.com/