Client is one of the leading knitwear Industry poised for a major take-off in the world of fashion as designers; they mainly concentrate on two primary areas having their own sub divisions of specialization. First is the key segment of knitting garment manufacturing and sewing centers, the other one is to dispatch finished apparels such as hosiery, sweaters, etc.
Client’s requirement was the proposed solution should be able to effectively handle Complete Audit Management related activities for core modules along with value added features like Task Management, Schedule Management, Meeting Management and Training Management
- Client was provided with AURA QMS to meet their complete Audit management requirements
- AURA is web based QMS software that brings organization-specific quality management system requirements and enables to streamline quality processes.
- AURA’s Audit Management module covers complete Audit Activities such as Scheduling, Publishing, Pre-Audit Activities and Post Audit Activities.
- Powerful Dash Board facilitates Authorized user to know & track Audit observations & findings in a graphical representation.
- AURA QMS for Audit management offered the client with below given summary reports
- Audit Adherence Summary ( Audit – Completed On time, Audit – Completed with overdue, Audit – Yet to complete, Audit – Yet to complete with overdue, Audit cancelled)
- Audit Status wise summary ( Audit Assigned , Acknowledged, Rescheduled, Cancelled, Audit completed, Correction done, Root cause Analysis done, Corrective Action, Effectiveness review& Closed with the count details)
- Audit Observation Summary (Audit Observation – Conformity (O+), Major NC & Minor NC (O-), OI with count for each audit category with department wise filters.
- Audit Observation trend – Month wise NCs & OIs trend with department level filters
- POA report – POAs Completed, In progress & Yet to start
- Using Calendar view feature individual user can know & track Audits Planned, Audit – task Assigned, Article – Tasks Assigned, Planned Meetings, trainings with the viewing option of daily, Weekly & Monthly.
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Drive Continual improvement
- Increased Process Efficiencies
- Reduction in costs of correcting defects in existing processes
- Real time Quality performance statistics