The client that approached us is a leading engineering company manufacturing various products for a variety of customers spread all over the country. Although they have put many years into operations and run multiple units, they needed to streamline their documentation for improving efficiency and productivity.
The Aura team had a discussion with the client’s managers to understand their requirements and to facilitate the customization needed in the quality management software application to meet their needs. They needed to have modules for assessment management, meeting management, and complaint management in a single application. They aimed to eliminate the physical maintenance of documents in the present system. They wanted to audit the records on daily bases. The audit management was also required on calls and tickets raised by the sales and service executives. The audit was on a recurrence basis to identify trends. The client is also required to maintain the meeting management and calendar schedule to streamline the tasks allotted to the teams.
After discussions with the client’s representatives, we customized the quality software for them. By using AURA quality management software, the company is able to enhance the QMS process along with management of the documentation process by maintaining version control and streamlining team collaboration between their departments.
Using the web-based QMS software application, users can create a communication plan to keep the team aligned and focused which helps increase efficiency. We have specifically designed the dashboard for all the audit tasks as a separate module. Here the user can view the pictorial representation of all the audits with summary-wise data and its observation trends in the dashboard module.
All the published documents along with the evidence documents are stored in the AURA cloud server where the user with credentials can view or download the document whenever needed for reporting or analysis as per requirement. They can improve their quality process among the teams and employees by maintaining the internal audit process and maintaining product quality. By maintaining product audit specifically, on this QMS software, there is an overall improvement in the ROI.
- Offers the highest level of the quality management process
- Cuts the cost of correcting defects in the existing process
- Continual improvement to increase process efficiency
- Improves team interactions for better customer service and customer retention
- Centralized Data improves the traceability of CAPAs
The client is a leading BPO running call centers for their varied clients and offering other related solutions in a competitive market. However, they needed to streamline and audit their call-center business activities to improve quality and efficiency.
The client approached us in order to find a solution to streamline and monitor the traffic of calls at their call centers, mainly to audit the occurrence, and recurrence of calls for efficiency. They also needed to audit the recorded calls on a daily basis and maintain calendar schedules and meeting management parallelly. This audit process is to improve the quality of their service.
After discussions with the client’s executives, we went about customizing the Aura software as per their requirements and pain points. We have now specifically designed the dashboard of the quality management software application for all the audit areas as a separate module. Here the user can view the pictorial representation of all the audit information with summary-wise data presented and also its observation trends in the dashboard module. On all the pages we have put the filter option with the designated fields, so the user can view the specific details needed without searching across each page which is convenient and saves time.
By using the Aura QMS product, the BPO company can improve its quality process. By implementing the quality management software among their employees especially by maintaining the internal audit process, the company is able to maintain product quality. Maintaining the product audit specifically, it helps overall improvement of the ROI for the company. Leverage Aura Quality Management Software to automate all steps in the audit lifecycle. Get good real-time visibility into audit processes, history, and findings through the customized graphical dashboards and generate the reports as per your requirements.
- Provides the highest level of the quality management process
- Reduces costs of correcting defects in the existing process
- Data centralization improves the traceability of CAPAs
- Drives continual improvement & increases process efficiencies
- Identifies key agent characteristics for training opportunities
- Improves agent interactions for better customer service
- Increases customer retention
This QMS software helps to monitor a wide range of organization-specific quality management activities and generate configurable draft and final audit reports for management. Benefit from a modern web-based QMS software that is scalable and multi-location enabled. You can also send us an enquiry and we’ll get in touch with you.
A leading die cast manufacturing industry in India that manufacturers metal parts used in making consumer and industrial products approached AURA to streamline their quality management documentation control process. As a modern die casting foundry following DIN ISO 9001 standard, they need more documentation processes to maintain quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- The ISO die cast manufacturing industry faced challenges in maintaining its quality auditing documents. As they need a central repository for data management.
- As a large-scale industry maintaining a huge amount of data records the die casting foundry found it difficult to secure all their confidential records more firmly.
- They lost data while sharing documents or were reckless in maintaining documents.
- They find significantly low team collaboration between departments and productivity while handling manual documentation processes for their organization.
AURA a reliable quality control document management software provided a solution for the established die casting industry to maintain their documents in new version control. AURA software allowed them to create both internal & external auditing checklists with regulatory standards and maintain a quality management process for their production activities. It worked as a central repository for their document records where they can share, store, and retrieve data without any data redundancy or loss. Even it supported the company to store and maintain all documents in a secure and standard file system location and protect them from any cyber-attack. Easy document sharing and record access by AURA made the company teams collaborate effectively and increase productivity continuously.
By using AURA software product, the company was able to maintain the quality process among the employees by following internal & external audit processes more efficiently. It also supported the company to maintain a huge amount of document records in a single place without losing a single datum. Enhanced team interactions such as sharing or storing the data record are made easy with AURA quality control document management software.
The client belongs to the fast growing food industry, who operates in the Middle East and is into the business of Catering and Support Services but is part of a big group of companies, with its Head Quarters situated in Saudi Arabia. They are handling a portfolio of clients who are unique and diverse. Their business encompasses major international blue-chip companies, military organizations, drilling contractors and private, high-profile individuals.
Having vast experiences and wide operations the client is holding several certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 22000:2018, ISO 22002-2, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, adhering to Saudi Aramco Food Codes and Saudi Aramco Guidelines. However, they need an integrated software to manage the complete QMS activities together and to consolidate their business efficiencies. It also required to adhere to documentation and regulation related to the food industry of the respective regions.
Since client was in need of a complete customized QMS software, Aura has taken this up as a new project development for developing new modules. Our solution is to customize the existing features as per the client’s requirements and industry specific needs such as – Enhancing the Dashboard with dynamic reports; enabling to view documents online instead of downloading any files; incorporating the Dynamic RCA module; Dynamic checklist types; Task creation based on each audit feedback instead of NCs alone; Observation based audit reports.
As a domain expert for more than 5 years, we at Aura analysed the optimal possibilities to go-live in the minimal timeline and planned the development of the customized QMS software.
- Holistic solution for ISO and other standard certifications
- Streamlined the tasks and RCAs closure, with auto reminders and task allocation
- Dynamic audit checklist with different parameters and checklist types
- Simplified document management cycles
- Mobile responsive, so can conduct audit anywhere
The client is a leading logistics service provider with worldwide reach. The company is engaged in offering its valued customers a professional service and also provide flexible supply chain solutions that are tailored to meet the individual business needs of their customers.
The client’s requirement was to develop a Quality Management software solution to handle their organization’s Complete Internal Audit Activities, handle the Document Management system requirements and to effectively manage their tasks on a day-to-day basis with the help of a software.
The client was given Aura’s Internal Audit Management module which covered key Audit Activities, such as Audit Scheduling, Audit Publishing, Pre-Audit Activities & Post-Audit Activities in real-time with related charts. This addressed the client’s pain point regarding internal audit activities management. An authorized user of the company will be given privilege access to create multiple Audit Checklists, to create and manage Audit Reports. The software system also provides the facility to do the Correction, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action, Effectiveness Review by Auditor & Auditee, all in a user-friendly manner.
To address the pain point of efficient document management AURA also provided the client the Article / Document Management System that enables an authorized user to create or update and publish documents / templates / articles quite effortlessly via the digitized system.
Access to specific documents can be restricted by assigning a security role with the proper access rights (common / a specific user group / individual user) in relation with Workflow Management. The software’s Dashboard feature actually facilitates the user to get to know the Daily, Weekly & Monthly tasks in a user-friendly manner. Such tasks can be the meetings, training’s, POA’s, Daily tasks and Audit tasks.
- Track RCAs with its relevant status, anytime & anywhere
- Clarity in creating and managing various Audit Checklists
- Document Management with revision history made easy
- More personalized reminders on audits and events generated
- Option to track non-audit related tasks also in the system
Client is one of the Leading E-Commerce Business Store which has huge products coverage, this is their unique selling point.
Client’s core requirement was the proposed solution, that should be able to effectively handle Comprehensive Audit &
Document management Solutions
for their ecommerce business. Also the system should be able to effectively import the existing Audit Checklist around 100 no’s. Proposed System should be able to handle Multiple level of Workflows with Document Version handling?
- Client was provided with AURA QMS that facilitates Import option, where authorized users can create various Audit Checklists against various process in an easy manner which saves considerable time in the data entry & Saves time in Monthly Recurring tasks.
- Auditor can share their Audit Observations as Conformities(O+), Non Conformities (O-) & Improvements (Oi) against Audit checklists, identified Non-Conformities will be moved to Post Audit tasks automatically, Auditee can update the necessary Correction, Root Cause & Corrective Actions.
- System provides Auditor / Authorized user to do the effectiveness review of the Corrective Action POAs.
- Aura facilitates the authorized users to configure the 1st level & 2nd level approval authorities as default for different document categories. If the Client needs multiple level more than 2 that is also possible.
- Documents can be uploaded in various supporting formats such as Word, Excel, PDF, jpg, Tiff, bmp with document versions.
- System provided the version handling facility to ease users
- In addition to the above module Empowered Calendar view facilitates the individual users to view & track Daily, Weekly & Monthly Audit tasks, Article tasks, Meetings & Trainings in an effective manner.
- Comprehensive Audit Management Systems for complete audit activities
- Effective Document management system with Approval workflow for better information tracking
- Process based approach to improve Effectiveness
- Reduces the manual work & Saves lot of time
- Increased Visibility of Task status by Various filtering with respect to Audits & Documents
Client is one of the Leading Engineering Company experts in Steel fabrication works as a full service industrial contractor specializing in the design, fabrication, construction, and testing of field welded steel.
Client’s core requirement was the proposed solution should be able to effectively handle Complete Internal Audit Activities & QMS users should track, Monitor Overall NCs improve the Compliance standards. Also the system should be able to support for Implementing the Client Satisfaction, Cost Reduction & Process Improvement OIs.
Client was provided with Aura QMS; our Quality solution facilitates Audit Management which simplifies the entire Audit Actives into 3 Major areas 1. Audit Scheduling & Publishing, 2. Pre Audit Activities, 3. Post Audit Activities.
- In Aura QMS user will be able to configure the Auditors User Group, Supporting Auditors user group & CAR Auditor user group along with Pre Audit & Post Audit Activities, Based On this set Applicable configuration system works accordingly.
- Aura facilitates the QMS user to create Process based parameter checklist & then multiple process wise parameter to Audit checklist mapping in a user friendly manner, similarly QMS user can create multiple Audit Check lists for various departments.
- Aura provides the Internal Audit Report which gives the Overall status of NCs (Major NCs, Minor NCs), OIs with various filtering options of departments wise, Section wise, Executive wise. It gives the clear picture on where the NC raises with the appropriate next steps as RootCause & Corrective Action with POAs.
- Facilitates Authorized user to Validate the OIs as Valid & Invalid with remarks. Valid OIs will be converted into POAs as Tasks with the category of Client Satisfaction, Cost Reduction & Process Improvement OIs. Further this POAs can be assigned to Responsible executives & QMS users can track the status of those OIs whenever required.
hence AURA automates the Complete Audit Activities with Task management in an easy way.
- Provides Complete Audit Management to avoid gaps in compliance, expose ineffective controls
- Facilitates improvements in process requirements that lead customer satisfaction and new improvement initiatives
- Reduces manual work & Saves lot of time
- Increased Visibility of Audit Task status by Various filtering with respect Audit Status & NC Status.
Client is one of the Leading IT Company and a global provider of Consulting, Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. They mainly focus on delivering value through integrated solutions for data intensive business processes that help enterprises across the world overcome their business challenges.
Client’s core requirement was the proposed solution should be able to effectively handle multiple Assessments such as ISO 9001 :2015 & ISO 27001 simultaneously. The Proposed system should handle those assessments and that leads to continual improvements to the Quality Management system & Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements of the Organization in an effective manner.
As per the client’s requirement Proposed System should effectively handle multiple Assessments such as ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001 simultaneously. Aura QMS has been provided to the client, Aura provides the Flexibility to define, create Procedures & Internal Audit Activities tasks effectively.
AURA facilitates Assessment Management which allow users to create ISO 9001 :2015 as one Assessment, under that assessment Authorized user can create standard’s default clauses & Internal Audit activities as configurable one. Based on the set configuration respective audit tasks can be tracked. The system has the facility to assign the O+, O-, Oi against each notations & Track the audit finding reports to check compliance of the system. Similarly, ISO 27001 can also be created as a separate Assessment.
In addition to the above module Empowered Dash Board facilitates to view & Track the various Audit activities as graphical reports in a user friendly manner.
- Facilitates to handle various standards & configurable assessment management makes better visibility & helps to measure and track the tasks level progress
- Driven process based approach to improve the process effectiveness
- Reduces the manual work & saves lot of time
- Increased visibility of task status by various filtering with respect to standards
Client is one of the Leading Company that provides products, services and solutions to Oil & Gas sector. They were successful in finding and developing new strategies and striking a new balance between risk and reward. These qualities have helped them to explore areas, where other companies thought that are too risky compared with potential rewards.
Client’s core requirement was the proposed solution should be able to effectively handle New Initiatives and associated Tasks that has to be created with Tracking Mechanism, also the system should result in offering Tangible benefits that leads to continual improvements to the Quality Management system of the Organization.
Client was provided with Aura QMS software that help organizations to effectively monitor and manage their regulatory compliance activities. As per the client’s requirement, the system has been customized and made flexible to create ‘N’ no of New Initiatives & assign associated tasks. AURA facilitates Assessment Management which will allow to create New Initiative under that New Initiative management
Authorized user can create associated tasks & assign the responsible users for each tasks. Using the POA Module New Initiative Owner can track Completed %, Inprogress % & Yet to start % in a Graphical manner.
Document Management system in Aura helps to save all the documents in a secure, centralized web-based document control system with workflow mechanism (Forwarded, Approved & Published). It allows to upload Word, Excel, PPT & Image formats. System facilitates the Authorized user to Enable & Disable the Department Wise Document View privilege to the end users. This provides secured access of the Overall Document management system in an easy manner. It Leads to Reduce time, effort and costs associated with manual, paper-based document management processes in addition to the above Aura provides Meetings management & trainings management as add on module.
- Provides systematic, consistent workflows to capture, manage, review and track the entire Document management system effectively
- Reduces the manual work & Saves lot of time
- Configurable Assessment management makes better visibility & helps to measure the New Initiatives
- Process based approach to improve Effectiveness
Client is in Engineering Industry, vastly experienced in manufacturing Pumps & Valves, aimed at ensuring proper and timely services to their customers. As a trendsetter in the pumping field, the company have introduced innovations that have satisfied their customers.
Client’s core requirement was the proposed solution should be able to effectively handle their Internal Audit Management Activities. Also the system should result in providing tangible benefits that leads to continual improvements to the Quality Management system of the Organization.
The Client was provided with Aura -Web based QMS software that helps organization to effectively monitor & manage their regulatory compliance activities & expose ineffectiveness in the existing system and help improvements in process requirements by using Comprehensive Assessment Management & Audit Management Module. Overall it leads to customer satisfaction and new improvement initiatives.
Aura QMS helped the client to effectively handle their Complete Assessment Management needs, also AURA provides the facility to create Assessments such as ISO 9001: 2015 as one assessment & ISO 27001 as another assessment.
AURA QMS also has the default clauses for ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 9001:2015. It saves time to the end users in data entry. In addition to that QMS users can add Assessments on their own & Track clauses, Internal Audit Activities such as Audit Scheduling, Audit Publishing, Pre Audit Activities & Post Audit Activities & Reports. Using this Assessment management, the QMS users will be able to create & maintain various standards.
QMS User will be able to generate the report of valid OIs from the system. This is the important Audit outcome. In this way QMS user can measure the tangible benefits.
- Reduces the manual work & Saves time
- Configurable Assessment management makes better visibility
- Helps to measure the Process Compliance
- Avoid existing system gaps in running their Internal Audit activities
- Process based approach to improve the Process Effectiveness